What is it?
MetaMask was created out of the needs of creating more secure and usable Ethereum-based web sites. In particular, it handles account management and connecting the user to the blockchain. It’s supported in Chrome, Brave, and Safari browsers.
(if you already have MetaMask, you can skip this step and continue to the step to Connect Your MetaMask With Binance Smart Chain)
Example: Install MetaMask in Brave or Chrome browser
- Open Extension Category in Brave or Chrome browser:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/category/extensions And search for MetaMask
Note: Make sure it’s offered by metamask.io
2. Click on “Add to Brave/Chrome”
That’s it! You have successfully installed the MetaMask extension in Brave/Chrome browser! (it works similarly in firefox Browser)
Create an account in MetaMask for Binance Smart Chain
- Click on the “Create a wallet” Button
2. Create a Password of at least 8 characters
3. Click on “Create” and then write down your backup phrase.
4. Select each phrase in order to make sure it is correct then click “Confirm”.
Select each phrase in order to make sure it is correct then click “Confirm”.
Connect Your MetaMask With Binance Smart Chain
- Go to the setting page
2. Add a new network
Network Name: Binance Smart Chain
https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org/ or https://bsc-dataseed1.binance.org:443
ChainID: 56 in decimal (if 56 doesn’t work, try 0x38)
Block Explorer: https://bscscan.com
Click on save, You have added now the Binance Smart Chain.
4. In de top of your MetaMask you can switch between the Ethereum and the Binance Smart Chain network.
5. The address of your wallet is the same for both chains. You can click on the address at the top to copy your receiver address.
Add BitBook Token to your MetaMask
- Click on “Add Token” in your MetaMask
2. Click on “Custom Token”
3. Fill in the BitBook Token Contract Address
BitBook Token Contract Address: 0xd48474e7444727bf500a32d5abe01943f3a59a64
Token Symbol: BBT
Decimals of Precision: 8
And click “Next”.
4. Click on “Add tokens”
Congratulations, you have successfully added BitBook tokens to your MetaMask and will be able to send them to other BSC BEP-20 Token addresses.